TEXT TO WIN
COORS LIGHT SILVER SEAT SWEEPSTAKES
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY VIA TEXT MESSAGE, ENTRANTS CONSENT TO RECEIVE UP TO FIVE (5) TEXT MESSAGES VIA AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY FROM THE SPONSOR REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ENTRANTS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO “OPT OUT” (OR UNSUBSCRIBE) EACH TIME THEY RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE BY SENDING “STOP” TO SHORTCODE 59925.
CANCELLATION BY THIS METHOD WILL NOT ELIMINATE AN OTHERWISE VALID ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES. FOR HELP AT ANY TIME, TEXT “HELP” TO SHORTCODE 59925.
CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO ENTRY VIA TEXT MESSAGE
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Coors Light Seattle Mariners Silver Seat Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal United States residents of Alaska who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Odom Corporation (“Sponsor”) and the "Promotional Participants" (i.e., Coors Brewing Company, Coors Light bottlers, participating stores, Gage Marketing Group, LLC, Seattle Mariners and the other MLB® Entities (defined below)) and each of their respective related parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes) and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. The “MLB Entities” means the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Alaska and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
A) Beginning on 5/01/19 at 12:00 AM Alaska Time Zone (“AKT”) through 6/29/19 at 5:00 PM AKT, enter from your text messaging enabled wireless phone by texting the keyword COORSLIGHT49 to the shortcode 59925. Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text message asking you to indicate your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and the 2-letter U.S. postal abbreviation for your state of residence. After you reply to that text message with an eligible date of birth and state of residence, a reply message will be sent to you and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not reply with an eligible date of birth and state of residence, you will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
B) ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without using a text messaging enabled wireless phone, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yy), plus daytime phone number. Mail entry in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: The Coors Light Seattle Mariners Silver Seat Sweepstakes, The Odom Corporation, 6300 Changepoint Dr., Anchorage, AK, 99518. Entries must be postmarked by 6/29/19 and received by 7/03/19. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same text messaging enabled wireless phone. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry, per day by using multiple text messaging capable devices or any other methods, will void all of that Entrant's attempted Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
4. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/05/19 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone or mail. If applicable, one text or voicemail message will be left, and potential winner must respond to the message to confirm eligibility within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of message (specified date and time will be indicated in message). Potential prize winner must sign and return a W-9 and Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within three (3) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or he/she does not respond by designated deadline or if Sponsor is unable to leave/send a message, or if any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable such potential winner will be automatically disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected, time permitting.
5. ONE (1) PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): winner will receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Seattle, WA. Trip includes 80,000 miles added to winner’s Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account; a Sponsor-specified hotel voucher for two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one  room, double occupancy) in Seattle, WA; two (2) Silver Seat tickets for winner and his/her guest to the 8/25/19 Seattle Mariners home game played at the T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA. ARV: $2,500.
If winner doesn’t have an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership, the winner can sign up for free at https://www.alaskaair.com/account/join-mileage-plan or by calling 1-800-654-5569. All Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan terms and conditional apply to mile prize. To review the terms and conditions visit https://www.alaskaair.com/account/join-mileage-plan. Award travel space is limited and subject to certain restrictions including blackout dates and other capacity controls. Alaska Airlines cannot ensure availability of award seats on any flight, route, or date. The number of miles required to redeem an award shall be that number of miles set by Alaska Airlines when miles are redeemed for the award, not when mileage is accrued. Notifications or changes concerning the procedures for redeeming mileage, accruing mileage, mileage award levels, and membership rules will be published by Alaska Airlines and will be available at www.alaskaair.com.
Mileage is deducted at the time an award reservation is made and an electronic award ticket issued. Any applicable taxes, fees or costs will be collected at time of ticketing. Alaska Airlines reserves the right to charge administrative, membership or other fees associated with the Mileage Plan program, including mileage redemption fees for redemptions performed through the award reservations page on Alaska Airlines’ website or through our Reservations offices. A member will not be permitted to redeem Mileage Plan miles for an award unless he or she has the full mileage balance required for the award in his or her Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account. Ticketing will be completed at the time of booking. Award travel must be ticketed either via the award reservations page on Alaska Airlines' website, or through Alaska Airlines Reservations. Once issued, all Mileage Plan awards and award tickets are the responsibility of the member. Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles, award tickets, upgrade certificates, and companion certificates may not be sold, purchased or bartered except as permitted on Points.com. Mileage Plan members are responsible for all taxes, fees and surcharges applicable to award travel. Additionally, benefits received under the Mileage Plan may be subject to taxes. Any such tax is the sole responsibility of the Mileage Plan member.
Mileage Plan miles do not have an expiration date and may remain in an active account indefinitely, provided that the Mileage Plan program has not been terminated pursuant to the conditions of membership. Activity in an account includes redeeming a Mileage Plan award or accruing mileage in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program. However, notwithstanding any term to the contrary, if a Mileage Plan account is inactive for 2 years, Alaska Airlines may close the account, delete any mileage balance and reassign the Mileage Plan number. Deleted mileage can be reinstated for a fee for up to 1 year.
All other travel-related expenses, including but not limited to ground transportation, parking, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and incidental hotel and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. If guest of prize winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian. If winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for stolen, unused, or lost game tickets or hotel voucher. Lost or stolen game tickets and hotel voucher will not be replaced. Sponsor, Promotional Participants, and the MLB Entities are not responsible if the game is postponed or cancelled after ticketing of prize for any reason, in whole or in part. In that event, winner will receive remainder of the prize. Game tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Released Parties (defined hereinafter) (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty.
All Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the game tickets awarded will govern in the event a legal game, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, act of God, act of terrorism or war, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prizes. Sponsor and the MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game. Released Parties (defined hereinafter) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism or war, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game. Major League Baseball game tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the game tickets.
Hotel voucher will not be refunded or redeemable for cash or credit at any time and is subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions as set by the issuer. Expiration date will be printed on the hotel voucher. Expiration date will not be extended. Sponsor is not responsible if hotel voucher is not redeemed by stated expiration date.
Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any item of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings.
6. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coors Brewing Company, Coors Light bottlers, participating stores, Gage Marketing Group, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize providers, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors or incorrect announcements of any kind; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (d) lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated, postage due, incomplete, invalid, illegible, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline or for electronic, network failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, traffic congestion of wireless waves, or failed, incomplete, garbled, interrupted, disconnected or delayed wireless transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's wireless device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any material connection with the Sweepstakes undeliverable text messages; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize or prize-related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the text message entry portion of the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold the random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, an entry made by text-messaging will be declared made by the "authorized account holder" of the wireless phone number account from which the winning text message was received. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person in whose name the wireless account has been issued and the services are billed. Entrants may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized wireless device account holder of the wireless device associated with the account/submission. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winner is solely responsible for the actions of his/her guest who accompanies him/her and by accepting prize, each winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all claims, liability, damages, fines, penalties, judgments, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guest.
8. PRIVACY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that all information and material, including any personal information provided in your entry materials or prize acceptance documents, will be collected, used and disclosed by Sponsor and its authorized agents, representatives, and other third parties involved in the execution, administration, or hosting of this Sweepstakes, for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment and may be further publicized as described above.
9. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Juneau, Alaska or the appropriate Alaska State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Alaska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Alaska or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alaska.
10. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after 7/05/19, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: The Coors Light Seattle Mariners Silver Seat Sweepstakes Name of Winner Request, The Odom Corporation, 6300 Changepoint Dr., Anchorage, AK, 99518, to be received by 7/31/19.
11. SPONSOR: The Odom Corporation, 6300 Changepoint Dr., Anchorage, AK, 99518. The Coors Brewing Company is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB® Entities. All rights reserved.