TEXT TO WIN
BODYARMOR / POLYNESIAN BOWL TEXT TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY VIA TEXT MESSAGE, ENTRANTS CONSENT TO RECEIVE UP TO FIVE (5) TEXT MESSAGES VIA AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY FROM THE SPONSOR REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO “OPT OUT” (OR UNSUBSCRIBE) EACH TIME THEY RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE BY SENDING “STOP” TO SHORTCODE 55678.
CANCELLATION BY THIS METHOD WILL NOT ELIMINATE AN OTHERWISE VALID ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES. FOR HELP AT ANY TIME, TEXT “HELP” TO SHORTCODE 55678. CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO ENTRY VIA TEXT MESSAGE
1. ELIGIBILITY: The BODYARMOR/Polynesian Bowl Text to Win Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Oahu Island, Hawaii who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii (“Sponsor”) and the "Promotional Participants" (i.e., BA Sports Nutrition, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Gage Marketing Group, LLC and each of their respective related parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Oahu Island, Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 12/01/18 at 12:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone (“HAST”) through 12/31/18 at 5:00 PM HAST (“Entry Period”). There are five (5) drawings periods (“Drawing Periods”) as listed in the chart in Rule #5, as well as one (1) Grand Prize drawing. Entries must be submitted by the Drawing Period’s end time/date in order to be eligible for such Drawing Period.
4. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
A) During the Entry Period, enter from your text messaging enabled wireless phone by texting the keyword POLYHOF19 to the shortcode 55678. Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text message asking you to indicate your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and the 2-letter U.S. postal abbreviation for your state of residence. After you reply to that text message with an eligible date of birth and state of residence, a reply message will be sent to you and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not reply with an eligible date of birth and state of residence, you will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes.
B) ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without a using a text messaging enabled wireless phone, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yy), plus daytime phone number. Mail entry in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: BODYARMOR/Polynesian Bowl Text to Win Sweepstakes, Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, 949 Mapunapuna St., Honolulu, HI 96812. Entry(ies) must be postmarked by the mail postmarked date(s) listed in #5 for the Drawing Period(s) you want to enter. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same text messaging enabled wireless phone. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple text messaging capable devices or any other methods, will void all of that Entrant's attempted Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be selected in each of the random drawings held on or about the dates listed in the table below from among all eligible entries received for that Drawing Period. Non-winning entries will carry over to subsequent Drawing Periods, if any. Winning and Non-winning entries will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received per Drawing Period.
Potential winners will be notified by phone or mail. If applicable, one text or voicemail message will be left and potential winners must respond to the message to confirm eligibility within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of message (specified date and time will be indicated in message). If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or he/she does not respond by designated deadline or if Sponsor is unable to leave/send a message, or if any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable such potential winner will be automatically disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winners must pick up their respective prize at Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, 949 Mapunapuna St., Honolulu, Hawaii. If a potential winner does not pick up his/her prize by date specified by the Sponsor, the potential winner will be automatically be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Limit of one (1) Drawing Period 1-5 prize per person/household.
6. PRIZES AND VALUES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Five (5) prizes will be available to be won in each weekly Drawing Period:
· One (1) winner will receive one (1) Polynesian Bowl Hall of Fame football autographed by a Sponsor-specified Polynesian Hall of Fame football player. ARV: $250 each prize. There is no monetary value associated with the autograph.
· Two (2) winners will receive a Sponsor-specified BODYARMOR Superdrink branded merchandise prize pack. ARV: $50 each prize.
· Two (2) winners will receive one (1) case (12 - 16 oz bottles) of BODYARMOR Superdrinks. Flavor will be determined by the Sponsor. ARV: $28 each prize.
Two (2) Grand Prizes will be available to be won:
· Two (2) winners will receive two (2) VIP Polynesian Bowl Hall of Fame game tickets, scheduled to be held on January 19, 2018 at the Aloha stadium in Oahu, HI. ARV: $300 each prize. Seat location will be on the field, exact location will be determined by the Sponsor. Transportation and parking are not included. If game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, winners will not be reimbursed for tickets, but tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures established by issuer. Tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. If any winner elects to attend the football game without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. If guest of a winner is deemed a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian.
Prizes consist of only the item(s) specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, BA Sports Nutrition, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Gage Marketing Group, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize providers, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors or incorrect announcements of any kind; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (d) lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated, postage due, incomplete, invalid, illegible, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline or for electronic, network failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, traffic congestion of wireless waves, or failed, incomplete, garbled, interrupted, disconnected or delayed wireless transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's wireless device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any material connection with the Sweepstakes undeliverable text messages; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the text message entry portion of the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold the remaining random drawing(s), from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prizes offered herein. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, an entry made by text-messaging will be declared made by the "authorized account holder" of the wireless phone number account from which the winning text message was received. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person in whose name the wireless account has been issued and the services are billed. Entrants may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized wireless device account holder of the wireless device associated with the account/submission. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for the actions of the guest who accompany him/her to the football game and by accepting prize, each winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guests at the football game.
9. PRIVACY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that all information and material, including any personal information provided in your entry materials or prize acceptance documents, will be collected, used and disclosed by Sponsor and its authorized agents, representatives, and other third parties involved in the execution, administration, or hosting of this Sweepstakes, for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment and may be further publicized as described above.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Honolulu, Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
11. WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 1/04/19, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: BODYARMOR/Polynesian Bowl Text to Win Sweepstakes Winners List Request, Coca-Cola, Bottling of Hawaii, 949 Mapunapuna St., Honolulu, HI, to be received by 1/30/19.
12. SPONSOR: Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, 949 Mapunapuna St. Honolulu, HI 96812. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441.